- an average 20-something Brooklynite, minus the affinity for organic produce, cut-offs, or weird hobbies like beekeeping. Wait, scratch that, I actually like cut-offs.
- a “writer” who needs to stop using quotation marks as a defense mechanism.
- a living embodiment of the interrobang: ‽
- to confound, complicate, or otherwise discombobulate everything in your path.
- to trip over spiralled shoelaces, get stuck in revolving doors, find lipgloss on your nose, and laugh over spilt milk.
- to provide cause for the interrobang: ‽‽‽